Monday, July 25, 2011

h is for happy week 44: things that make me happy

It's amazing when you think about just how many things in this world that can put a smile on your face and amend terrible days/broken hearts. I've listed 215 things so far and I'm far from struggling for ideas. I can't preach enough just how heartwarming it is to write a list like this; I'd definitely recommend it to anyone! My head is full of little improvements I wish to make with regards to myself and my future. I'm definitely going to spend this week journalling each of these thoughts and drawing up plans! Does anyone else do any life plans like that? Maybe I'm just a tad odd :/ Quick reminder: If you're interested in the South West Blogger Meet please could you email me if you haven't already done so: rebeccaalicestevenson@googlemail.com

211-215:




image 2 image 5 


 all images courtesy of: weheartit unless otherwise linked
By writing my blog address on the images I am in NO way taking credit for them or the idea of this list. All credit goes to their respective authors. 
It's merely to protect my little 'H is for Happy' series.

No comments:

Post a Comment