Ten months old. On her way to walking everywhere. Waving, playing, dancing, &music playing machine. This month was very much like last month, with the exception of her standing and walking skills. Marlowe can now take up to 6 steps on her very own. Each day you can see her grow a little more, take another step further, and make another bold move. Working hard to improve any and every skill she's acquired in her ten months of life. I no longer have a baby, she is so incredibly grown up... and I really can't believe how quickly it all went by. I love this stage. I hear other moms say "every stage is my new favorite stage", for me, its not like that. As much as I loved her little teeny tiny baby phase... I knew I would love this more... &I do. Interacting, giggling, peek-a-booing, and full awareness. I'm so in love.
Monday, July 25, 2011
Ten Months Old!
Ten months old. On her way to walking everywhere. Waving, playing, dancing, &music playing machine. This month was very much like last month, with the exception of her standing and walking skills. Marlowe can now take up to 6 steps on her very own. Each day you can see her grow a little more, take another step further, and make another bold move. Working hard to improve any and every skill she's acquired in her ten months of life. I no longer have a baby, she is so incredibly grown up... and I really can't believe how quickly it all went by. I love this stage. I hear other moms say "every stage is my new favorite stage", for me, its not like that. As much as I loved her little teeny tiny baby phase... I knew I would love this more... &I do. Interacting, giggling, peek-a-booing, and full awareness. I'm so in love.
Labels:
Babycakes,
Marlowe Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment