August 1st?! I'm not appreciating how time seems to be slipping through my fingers of late! I'm definitely going to write up a master plan later today of things I wish to get done so that I don't find myself continually wondering where the time has gone! I didn't post yesterday as I was horrendously tired and
slightly hungover. I woke up smelling like vodka, shame and the 3am portion of chips.
Classy. I'm really horrendously inspired at the moment. I just want to take my life in a new direction and I'm trying to work out how. Anyway, enough of my shit! Here's a selection of even more things that make me happy.
216-220. all images courtesy of: weheartit or tumblr unless otherwise linked By writing my blog address on the images I am in NO way taking credit for them or the idea of this list. All credit goes to their respective authors.
It's merely to protect my little 'H is for Happy' series.
No comments:
Post a Comment