Monday, August 22, 2011

h is for happy {w47}: things that make me happy

I'm a terrible blogger, I know. On the other hand, I'm winning at life at the moment! Winning means getting tiddly, smashing up your 'good' knee and waking up hurting in places you never knew you could hurt, right!? I attended my first hen night over the weekend and was amazed at what goes on during such events. If I ever get married, I just want a quiet night in with a bottle of vodka and a handshake for bagging a man that willingly wants to spend the rest of his life with me.

I had a lovely week last week full of quality sibling time, film nights and noodle dishes. I've come back down to reality recently and realised just how many weeks it is until I'm moving out! I'm not overly upset yet but I know this time in a couple of weeks I'll be caressing the bath and reminiscing about all the good times we've had together. Ah, all those cosy winter nights immersed underneath it's bubbly goodness. I'm hoping to change things around with the blog soon so keep your beady eyes peeled. Until then, here's a few more things that make me happy:

231- 235:



all images courtesy of: weheartit or tumblr unless otherwise linked
By writing my blog address on the images I am in NO way taking credit for them or the idea of this list. All credit goes to their respective authors. 
It's merely to protect my little 'H is for Happy' series.

No comments:

Post a Comment