Writing this post was just what I needed after a productive morning of being angry at things. It really annoys me when people are careless so I've been scowling at the staff of my local bank for messing up my new account. I'm feeling a little more at peace now! For those of you that are interested, Lyzi and I are already organising the next blogger meet up and it's scheduled for December. If we can get it all organised quickly we'll have a killer venue and the perfect party night for us and our blogger friends to let our hair down and flaunt our Christmas party dresses. Does that take your fancy?! We'll be looking into cheap hotels and transport etc in hope that some of you further north can come and be a part of it. It promises to be awesome! Would people be able to make a weekday if they booked the time off now? We are frantically checking dates.
In other news, I'm also going to be getting a blog sale going this week because the thought of living off a pound for another month actually makes me want to cry. There'll be some nice affordable stuff for you all to take a peek at. I've got to dash back to Luke's now for more film marathons but I hope you all have a lovely rest of the day! Do you agree with my picks?
226-230:
all images courtesy of: weheartit or tumblr unless otherwise linked By writing my blog address on the images I am in NO way taking credit for them or the idea of this list. All credit goes to their respective authors.
It's merely to protect my little 'H is for Happy' series.
No comments:
Post a Comment