Vivatramp is now a self-proclaimed '
lifestyle blog with a smile' and what a better way to illustrate that fact than with another of my posts on how to be happy! Readers often tell me that they swoop by little V every Monday for their weekly dose of happiness and that's extremely humbling. It's amazing to know that this list helps others as well as myself. For thirty minutes or so a week I can let my mind wander and think of the nicer, and more often than not, simpler things in life and that's a habit that I never want to tire of. I'd love to find out what makes my readers happy so if you've got a little list please pop it in the comments box!
In other news, Luke is back from his brother's stag do today; it'll be interesting to see whether he comes back in one piece or not!
(edit - he has!) I'm off to go and prance about in a Breton stripe and sort out university dribble.
Why not look through the 'H is for Happy' series here ♡
221-225:
all images courtesy of: weheartit or tumblr unless otherwise linked By writing my blog address on the images I am in NO way taking credit for them or the idea of this list. All credit goes to their respective authors.
It's merely to protect my little 'H is for Happy' series.
No comments:
Post a Comment