Good afternoon ladies and gents! Welcome to another 'H is for Happy' post - the series that showcases all the things in life that put a grin on my face. I'm spending the day wishing for brighter weather so that I can re-shoot a load of photos that I took of some pretty little moths. Yes, that's what my life has become! There's something so much nicer about photographing animals. They're less...posey. They don't have time to organise the gap in their fringe or smile widely for the camera; I think that makes for a fresher photograph. Once my holiday is out of the way (not long to go now folks!) I'm going to start saving for better cameras and for some film for my Mini Diana. I've now documented 200 things that make me happy! When I started this feature, I had no idea how long I would do it for. However, I've realised that there's really no need to put a use by date on it. It'll run its course when it wants to, but, whilst there's still multiple things that make me happy, I'll be posting these weekly! I have no idea what the rest of the week holds in store for me so I think it's going to be a case of waking up and deciding what to occupy my mind with! I quite like that about my lifestyle. I have the ability to make each day different. I'll see you soon!
P.S Someone turns one year old tomorrow ;)
196-200;
all images courtesy of: weheartit unless otherwise linked By writing my blog address on the images I am in NO way taking credit for them or the idea of this list. All credit goes to their respective authors.
It's merely to protect my little 'H is for Happy' series.
No comments:
Post a Comment