Sunday, June 19, 2011

snap happy #23: my week in photos




Tiger, plotting to take over the world as ever | Drank rather a lot of cider this week - my bad! | The new patchwork quilt that adorns our conservatory wall | Beautiful Lyzi! | Kate enjoying her first ever Starbucks | Horrendously crap quality photo but it's of Harriet and Lyzi | Orange and lemon water with a peach and raspberry muffin on the side. The taste of summer! | Bluffin' with ma muffin (stolen from Rosa) | Some of my gorgeous blogger meet ladies - gutted we didn't get a group photo earlier! (stolen from Rosa) | My brother and Luke enjoying a few way too many | Graffiti on the McD's balloon. Rebellion at its finest | Dad...enjoying his Father's day | Sneak peeks of my holiday wardrobe so far | This frog is having a little spa break in the pond

Remember me?! I haven't really posted in the past few days for no particular reason but its been a welcomed break. It's nice to take a little staycation once in a while! Alas, I'm now back and hitting you all with a load of photos of my week. I was lucky enough to meet some beautiful blogging ladies this week! It was actually pretty blogger cliché-less. No one took photos of their food and there wasn't a Peter Pan collar in sight! It was such an awesome day. I had a few 'oh-my-god-i-well-stalk-you-on-the-internet' fangirl moments but once they'd faded I'd felt like I'd known the girls for years. Lyzi and I loved it so much that we'll be running another one in late August. Details will be up ASAP and we'd love it if some new faces came down and said hello!

My week has otherwise been quite quiet! I've become somewhat of a sadsack naturist and I can't seem to stop taking photos of animals/plants. David Attenborough, eat your heart out ;) I'm currently passing out at the smell of a huge hunk of Roast Beef that is waiting to adorn my dinner plate. Oh god, I love Sundays! I hope all the Fathers out there have been enjoying their pointless day. I dragged mine round the local garden centre and bought him a lemonade. Daughter of the year award should be headed right my way, right?! I'm actually nursing a little bit of a hangover today. For some reason, my family and I decided to stay up til 3am dancing to traditional Jewish music whilst sipping down three too many ciders. I'm not entirely sure why it took place...but you've gotta love the effort! I'll be back tomorrow with a little ray of happiness! Until then, keep smiling.

P.S I wrote a guest post on happy minds HERE. Go read it and show Chloe some love!

No comments:

Post a Comment