Good morning ladies and gents. Welcome to another 'H is for Happy' post; the series that showcases all the things in life that put a smile on my face. I have rather grannyish tendencies aka peeing every hour, lack of balance and checking BBC Weather like they're paying me £100 every time I refresh the page. Apparently, today is meant to have its fair share of sunny intervals so my mood is a lot lighter than what it was yesterday with the torrential rain. I ended up having quite a next textbook Sunday though - Sunday Times supplements sprawled around me, cups of tea, soundtrack of Mumford & Sons and a cheeky little nap. I've got a feeling (woo hoo) that this week is going to be a good week. Ugh, I feel sick for doing that. It's of course the week of the SW blogger meet AND Luke has lots of time off so that means FUN FUN FUN FUN/feeling the strain of being an XBOX widow! Anyone got anything interesting planned? Time to go and learn some French. Ooh la la!! Whats making you happy this week?
191-195;
all images courtesy of: weheartit unless otherwise linked By writing my blog address on the images I am in NO way taking credit for them or the idea of this list. All credit goes to their respective authors.
It's merely to protect my little 'H is for Happy' series.
No comments:
Post a Comment