walking along the seafront in the sunshine in weston-super mare | little sister battling the crazy winds of weston | some graffiti i stumbled across - banksy perhaps?! | does anyone else find it weird that i sit like this? i just find it so comfortable! luke was highly concerned | yummy thick tomato soup | got given an easter goody bag by the family. as you can see, i'd already eaten the malteaser bunny when this was taken - woops! | felt like wearing my winter hat | a massive happy birthday to the gorgeous lyzi from being little today!
If I'm perfectly honest, Bee has barely left the hive this week. I've been so tired and it feels as if someone is throwing knives around in my stomach area so I've not been wanting to do anything productive. I have actually attended a few social events this week though; if by 'social events' you mean cups of tea with my nan and her mates. LIVIN THE DREAM BABY. Of course, right now, the only thing that matters is that Luke is currently on his way home...for good! That's right, I'll no longer be in a long distance relationship as of..well, now! Obviously, I'm still going to be a massive supporter of those of you that are but I'm going to definitely make the most of him being around.Viva and all my readers definitely helped me get through it all so massive thanks!
How bloody typical was Eurovision?! It's definitely still a case of, 'Neighbours, everybody needs good neighbours!'. Bloody silly! Jedward did me proud though. I love them so much. As for Blue? Bugger off back to 2003. This coming week is going to be focused on my health and sorting it all out. Does anyone have any ideas for food you can eat to strengthen your hair? Mine has got really thin again cause I'm run down and it's rather upsetting me. I'M TOO YOUNG FOR A TOUPÉ! I'm going to quit while I'm ahead. I'm not painting a very sexy picture for myself here. Have a lovely Sunday and I'll see you right back here tomorrow for some painfully annoying happiness. I'm sure that'll cheer some people up ;)
P.S Thanks for all your amazing comments/emails on my last post. I read through them all a billion times over and thought, 'Fuck it, we've just brought back GIRL POWER!'. You're all awesome!



No comments:
Post a Comment