Monday, May 16, 2011

h is for happy: week 36

Good morning everyone! Welcome to another installment of 'H is for Happy' - the series that sees me pinpoint the simple things in life that put a huge smile on my face. At the moment, I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat because I've got Luke back. Of course, my health is still going down the pan but hey...I have a happy heart! I've got a day of chilling out to look forward to today but I've also got an hour's driving lesson. I'm dreading it as ever. I just really don't like driving :/ I pray you've all had a good weekend! I've got a whole load of new followers again so I just wanna say a big HELLO! You'll have to excuse me at the moment, I feel a little disconnected from the blogosphere. I'll be sure to get round to saying hello to everyone and checking out posts soon though! I'm definitely going to use this week to get back to restoring my health, enjoying time with my boyfriend and learning how to wear a permanent smile. Sometimes, you need to take some time to yourself to just make sure you're the best you can be (: Have a lovely rest of your Monday and I'll see you soon! What's keeping you happy? 

 all images courtesy of: weheartit
By writing my blog address on the images I am in NO way taking credit for them or the idea of this list. All credit goes to their respective authors. 
It's merely to protect my little 'H is for Happy' series.


No comments:

Post a Comment