Friday, May 13, 2011

an open letter to an unhappy person;

 (we may be fugly as hell but we are sure fucking happy!)

 To whom this may concern,

It's not often that I will welcome negativity onto my blog but I feel that I need to address this situation so that it doesn't hang around my head. I've been called many things in my time but, up until now, I've never been called a 'cunt'. A word that is so vulgar you will never hear me speak it. Definitions tell me that a 'cunt' is a person who is 'thoroughly disliked'. May I suggest you rethink your decision seeing as I have a huge bunch of friends, a beautiful family and a wide network of support. I'm liked. I'm loved. I'm wanted. Please see definition of 'bitter'.

Let us not forget either that you referred to me as a 'patronising blog twat'. I'm patronising? Is it because I try and preach a happier lifestyle? Is it because I am genuinely nice to people? Either way, some days the only thing that goes through my head is how low I feel; how much I don't want to leave my bed; how much I'm afraid to go outside and see people. If my attempts at happiness on here offend you, please just take your angry little soul elsewhere. I pity you. I really pity the fool who goes through life with an angry face and small mind and also those who AINT GETTIN ON NO FLYING MACHINE. All I can suggest is....keep smiling *MASSIVE BIG CHEESY GRIN*. You might also be interested in my 'H is for Happy' series here. I think it'd really help to cure your inability to be nice, enjoy life and approach people with a smile on your face.

Of course, I must also remember that you think I'm 'so annoying and fugly like (my) boyfriend'. I'm going to let you know something - I'm beautiful. I'm beautiful inside and outside. I walk with my head held high because I know that I'm a good person. I've survived an eating problem, deaths, ill health, divorce, domestic abuse and depression. I've got through all of that and come out stronger. I am beautiful for that and I'll continue to go through life being beautiful. I'm not stuck up in saying that. I'm just loving myself like I love others. Oooh, nice touch how you also brought my boyfriend into this. Did you learn that at primary school?! My gorgeous boyfriend has stuck by me even when I was waking up every hour to vomit. My gorgeous boyfriend who held me all night whilst I suffered the pain of going cold turkey. My gorgeous boyfriend who loves me, cherishes me and wants to make me happy for the rest of my days. I'd suggest that you go find someone as beautiful as that. If you're already with someone, they obviously aren't satisfying you well enough because by the sounds of it....you're in need of a good time. LIKE, SRSLY?!  P.S 'Fugly' isn't a real word! Oops, who knew?!

There we have it. All that's left to say is, thank you for making me realise just how much I should walk through life with a big grin on my face for the person that I am and for the things that I have. I really am a good person. I'd love it if you either kept your comments to yourself or just buggered off completely really. Furthermore, go and get some imagination. I mean really?! Cunt, annoying, 'fugly' and patronising? At least put some effort into it.

Yours,


Bee xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment