Ah, a weekend! A relaxing and fun weekend! My mom surprised my brother and I by letting us know last minute she was flying into town this weekend. She babysat Marlowe just about every night so I could get a few nights out with friends. It's been pretty difficult around here--- even just trying to get basic things done every night has been almost impossible. This weekend was seriously just what I needed.
So here we are with a lot of of pictures and little words.... my weekend:
Not only did I get to go out and spend time with friends, but also.... more milk! I was actually able to produce a bit more milk by going out and relaxing a bit. I was able to pump a whole extra half bottle each morning... not enough for the dreaded memorial day weekend coming up..... but enough to maybe give me more of a break in the coming weeks. Woo! :)
ps. Thank you to whoever has been "liking" me on the circle of mom thing without me even asking :) haha. you guys are sweet :)
So here we are with a lot of of pictures and little words.... my weekend:
Thursday: If it weren't for Michelle there would be no photos of Thursday. I was content leaving my camera in my bag. But when I snuck off to hug an old friend I found that Michelle had grabbed it out of my bag :)
Michelle, Kristine, Anita and I went to World Of Beer for most of our evening. We sat around talking, and making snarky comments to each other.... also I laughed hysterically at nothing for much of the evening. After we headed out for a bit of dancing :)
gum at the bottom of my bag.
I don't know what's up with all my wispy new hairs lately.
Friday: Pizzeria.
Friday night: Eric and I went to Amanda &Tom's for a night with friends, wine, and movies. Instead of movies, Joey and I pushed for 80's music videos. It was amazing. I am now convinced I need The Police and Duran Duran videos to play on repeat on the wall of my home.... all day, everyday.
oh, and all my future fashion choices will be based from The Police videos.
Ms. Debbie Harry.
baby possums.
Saturday: Eric and I walked to the German bar a block away to have a beer with intentions of going to a puppy/kitty fundraiser show after. We ran into friends and stayed at the bar.
We sat here most of the night where I convinced Eric to play many many many rounds of photohunt with me :)
There was three of me there.
Sunday: my moms flight was cancelled due to bad weather. We went to a late lunch/early dinner at a diner. The rest of the evening was spent relaxing. We sat on the couch snuggled up with a baby, eating popcorn, and watching Lost.
Yes, she's wearing one sock-- thats how the cool babies do it.
Not only did I get to go out and spend time with friends, but also.... more milk! I was actually able to produce a bit more milk by going out and relaxing a bit. I was able to pump a whole extra half bottle each morning... not enough for the dreaded memorial day weekend coming up..... but enough to maybe give me more of a break in the coming weeks. Woo! :)
ps. Thank you to whoever has been "liking" me on the circle of mom thing without me even asking :) haha. you guys are sweet :)
No comments:
Post a Comment