Hello again. Welcome to another 'H is for Happy' post. I've got a face like a slapped ass today so I certainly need a few reminders as to why I should try and feel happy right now. I hope you like this weeks picks! Where has the sun gone?! Its done nothing for my mood. Boo. God, I'm such a misery guts right now. I'm going to be shaking up Viva's features very very soon so you can wave goodbye to some old favourites. Here's this weeks rays of happy:
151; anything remotely HP related
152; elevenses
153; stumbling across hidden treasures
154; letting all your emotions out
155; good advice
There it goes! I hope this post has helped to put a little smile on your face - even if it was fleetingly. I'm going to spend my night having a few quiet drinks with my man. Wonderful. I'll be back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment