Sunday, April 3, 2011

Busy Bee 012


This week I've been...
living for the weekend   nomming my way through my graze box thinking about the future and what I want to end up doing attempting to translate some of the tourists accents into english! dealing with a case of wanderlust - as per! reading more waiting for summer to properly kick in

Hello everyone! I'd like to wish a very Happy Mother's Day to you all - whether you're a mother yourself or if, like me, you're a child that spent the whole of yesterday running around the town centre wandering what the hell you're going to get your beloved Mamabear. I'm afraid this post is rather short and sweet because I'm currently spending all my time eating good food and seeing my boyfriend. We are still trying to work out a schedule to see each other because work commitments get in the bloody way but hopefully it'll all be well. I'll be back to posting better things very soon. Have a lovely day sweets and I'll see you tomorrow!

P.S I've been using my Tumblr a lot more recently to just reblog inspiriation so why not come say hello if you have Tumblr. I need a few more friends and more inspiration! You can find my Tumblr HERE.
 
My week in posts;
As ever, Monday welcomed another 'H is for Happy' post. This week's featured wishes, rollercoaster dread and smooth sunkissed legs. I say it all the time but I really must get this featured transferred to my own journal to look at. I think I may put it in a moleskin. Anyone got any ideas of the best way to present it? Would a moleskine be the best idea? Give me inspiration! Talking about all things stationery wise, Wednesday saw little Viva take a break from 'What If' posts to showcase the best journals around at the moment. A lot of you also loved the look of the journals (: I'm planning a few little purchases once my balance allows. Believe it or not, we welcomed yet another month this week so Thursday saw my monthly summary for April. I love having the mix of my long term 101 goals and my quick fire monthly aims. It helps me to get the most out of opportunities :) Have any of you got any April aims? 'Snap Happy' gave me the chance to document my week in photographs. Admittedly, it doesn't depict the ultra glam life that so many of us want but hey! I hope you still like a little peek into my mediocre life all the same (:

A few to follow; smitten kitchen, Sugarpatch and Yours Sincerely, Gigi.

No comments:

Post a Comment