Friday, April 1, 2011

The Baby Bump Revisited

Consider this a sort of "flashback friday" if you will :)
I know sooooo many pregnant soon to be mamas out there-- real life and blogging friends (some of them are about to pop any minute! yay!) &Since I became pregnant 15 months ago, but have only had this little blogity blog for about 6 to 7 months I thought I would revisit my pregnancy a bit. I mean, everyone loves to see a baby bump, right? I know I do :) 

Keep in mind, I don't have a lot of photographs taken in the beginning months... I was living in Miami with no camera and no motivation for much of anything. Luckily however, I do have two very lovely sets of pictures (with some of my favorite baby bump photos) from the beginning of my pregnancy taken by a classmate of mine, Christine. 
Some are good quality, some aren't, but either way....
here is a little flash back of my little babycakes living it up in my belly!

IMG_3402_2IMG_3359_2
IMG_3835_2IMG_3840_2
Photo 232
IMG_4651
IMG_4670_2
Photo 236Photo 264
P1010300
P1010411P1010416
P1010679
P1010883
P1020075
P1020155P1020158
P1020299
P1020573
P1020869P1020874
P1030294
bye bye baby bump.
helllooo new little life

More of the set: HERE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment