Sweet Jesus, I've been noting all the things that make me happy for 30 weeks now! That seems insane :/ I'm extremely apologetic about my lacklustre post yesterday. I've spent the weekend with my better half catching up, wedding shopping, eating my weight in homemade food and just having a good old laugh. It's been amazing. However, it's now back to reality, also known as work, which means my posts will hopefully resume their outstanding status.
JKJKJKJK. I've no doubt in my mind that I'll spend the whole of this week living for the weekend. I feel a tad odd at the moment if I'm honest. I just feel like life whizzes past me sometimes and I'm struggling to catch up with it :/ Maybe I'm just going slightly insane in my young age....I hope you all have a good week and if not, I've heard a whole lot of food and vodka does the trick. Here's this weeks bundles of joy:
146; nostalgia
147; tracking down a good bargain!
148; banter at the dinner table
149; faces in places
150; band tees
I hope that's helped to cheer up your Monday! That last photo has got me singing 'IIIIII WANNA ROCK AND ROLL ALLLL NIIIIIIGHT' for hours on end. Brillo pads. Have a good day whatever you choose to do with it. I'll be working followed by a night in with my boyfriend. Lovely jubbly! I'll be back on Wednesday with another 'quick thought'. This week's topic is something that means a lot to me so I hope it gets through to people/doesn't get misunderstood. Keep smiling :)
No comments:
Post a Comment