Sunday, February 27, 2011

Busy Bee 007


This week I've been;
delving into my imagination •  viewing a horrendous amount of Coach Trip • feeling very proud of myself • snapping away •   anticipating this weekend • wishing I could have the patience to start another book •  doing an unhealthy amount of day dreaming.


Goal achievements;
This week I attended a second job interview at a holiday park, eep! I'd never been to a group interview before so it was a bit of a surreal experience. We had a few team building exercises thrust upon us that were slightly odd but I guess they all made sense in some way. Hello throwing balls at one another?! We were also told to turn to the person left of us and find out 2 facts about them that we didn't know before...This was slightly awkward because I was sat next to my step-sister unbeknownst to them! Although, it meant that we could give each other a kickass introduction to the rest of the group ;) I'm very proud to say that I was offered a job in the shop! I am so proud of myself. After 2 months of unemployment I've finally got something. Sure, it's not ideal hours/pay but I really like the people I'm working with and I'm looking forward to giving Rory the Tiger some cuddles!  I haven't really crossed any other goals off this week but I have worked towards my goal of paying off my in laws by saving £100 ;) I've also worked towards my driving goal thanks to another *belated* driving lesson. I managed to master the art of the three point turn. For some reason we also practiced that skill in a road that is reknowned for dogging activity...perhaps rendering it slightly more useful? Haha!

Posts I loved...
Kaelah's weekly wedding posts instantly turn me into the typical girly girl dreaming of dresses, locations and themes for my fairytale wedding. However, this weeks post really pulled on my heartstrings. It featured a gorgeous couple who had decided to base their engagement photos on scenes from The Notebook! Oh dear god, they broke my heart and made me want to weep! Go check it out HERE.

I also loved Celeste's little catch up post on her blog wanderlust. Honestly, I am such a sucker for food blogs/posts about food. This little post had lots of yummy treats in! Am I the only one that loves a blog 100x more if there's food on it?! Hahaa. I also loved Elsie's little '3 Ways to Wear' post. She's so beautiful and inspirational. I love how she styled this particular way up in such different ways. Definitely a must-see!

My week in posts;
Not one to break from tradition, Monday saw me dish out a weekly dose of happiness to all my lovely readers. I'm glad some of you agreed with the whole 'NO SEAGULLS' thing. I live in a seaside town and they're the bane of my life. On Wednesday, I documented my weight battle and celebrated the fact that I've put on weight and have finally been discharged from my dietician. I loved reading all your supportive comments. I'm glad you all thought it was written in the appropriate way. I was a tad nervous! I think it's just good to be truthful to myself and admit that these things have happened to me but I'm strong enough to move on and beat them. Friday saw me produce another installment of the newly named 'Snap Happy'. I hope you all liked this weeks offerings. I've already got started on next weeks 'What If' post ;) Exciting stuff!

A few ladies to follow: give a very warm welcome back to Kelly, newbie Charlie and the beautiful Ebony.

No comments:

Post a Comment