Friday, February 25, 2011

snap happy 007

19th-25thfeb:
Hello pretty people! Welcome to another installment of the newly titled 'Snap Happy' feature ;) I seem to have taken a plethora of photos of various things this week!   I hope you've all had a lovely week! If you follow me on Twitter you'll know that I got the job! Eeep, I'm so happy and thankful! It's only a retail assistant job but hey, that's all there is! This is actually a scheduled post because right now I would've just arrived in Plymouth to go spend the weekend with the boy and to view our new flat for the first time! Eeeep. It's making me so happy to think that there is not long to go now until he's home! Anyway,  enjoy!


001; Bacon and fried egg sarnie. What a healthy way to start the day, right?! As you can see, I fried the egg to within an inch of its life ;) I like it crispy round the edges. Of course, after I snapped this photo I smothered in it ketchup. So so good!

002; Me, myself and I. I thought I'd take a little snap on my horrendous webcam seeing as I'd made the effort to put my face on. I quite like taking photos for these posts because I never used to take a lot of myspace-esque snaps of myself! Haha.

003; Easter delights. I thought I'd indulge a little after my dietician appointment so I purchased this little babies. Oh, they were so satisfying! There's something about Easter that makes me want to indulge like a mad woman. You won't catch me giving up food for lent ;)

004; My little note from Vicki. I received my giveaway goodies from the lovely Vicki this week. This is the little note that came with her. She'd left the prizes in her car and forgot about them so she apologised in the note. N'aww, I am in love with my prizes! Thanks again :)

005; My little picnic. I was so tired on Tuesday after my busy day so I came home, put my pjs on and trundled off to bed with a little picnic. I think I have an addiction to Kettle Chips!

006; Charles and his ribbon. Charles and I decided not to move from my bed on Sunday so we had to amuse ourselves with whatever was in arms reach. Thankfully, I found my Crown and Glory packaging so I dangled the gorgeous ribbon around and he had the best fun ever trying to catch it. It definitely saved my hands from getting scratched/bitten! He's a playful old man at times.

007; Jamie's 30 Minute Meals. Ha, yet another food reference! I like to finish my evenings off by watching various food shows even though I know it'll make me starving! Jamie was my show of choice on this particular night. I really love this little series! 

008; Crazy webcam fun. The boy and I were messing around on Skype pulling faces but he refused to have his face put on here because his hair is a crazy 'fro at the moment. You will just have to stare at my face instead. Check out how massive my chin is in one of them.  

009; Angry boy. Charles and I are usually the only people (uh, i know he's a cat) to be left in the house in the daytime so we like to chill out and have a chat. He was having an off day the other day so he was lazing about with this angry face on refusing to say hello to me. He's a naughty boy sometimes. 

010; Nails. I decided to just chill out, do a face mask and paint my nails one of the evenings this week. I love just taking time out from the world to pamper myself every now and again. I was wearing my Wonder Woman tee to bed so I decided to paint my nails the usual red with a burst of glittery blue!

011; My face. Corr, there's a lot of my face on here isn't there?! I swear I'm not self-obsessed. I just want to document my face more, haha.

012; Giveaway prizes. A while ago I won the giveaway over at Magpie Girl. Here's what I won :) I am already completely in love with the satchel, haha!

013; Ebay. I relisted this little leopard print tote bag the other week so I thought I'd post it over here to see if it takes any of you ladies & gents fancy ;) The starting bid is 99p so go over HERE now and grab a bargain! 

I hope you've enjoyed this weeks post! I'll be back on Sunday for another 'Busy Bee' post (: Have a good weekend whatever you choose to do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment