This is a scheduled post because I'm currently enduring a car journey with my mother and her
interesting radio station preference
aka Sad FM. Thanks for all your lovely comments on my last post! I read through them all and found them extremely comforting. Today is all about moving in, buying food, shooting zombies, buying cushions and having a film night with my man friend! I'm pretty darn excited for it. We really want to make the flat a 'home' so we'll no doubt be filling it with quirky items/anything superhero related. Yes, we have mature taste. Mamabear is piling us off with a huuuuge swag bag of snacks because she knows that I can't be truly happy without a stash of Pringles and some Jammie Dodgers in my belly. I'm high maintenance, shoot me! Here's your weekly dose of happy:
241-245:
all images courtesy of: weheartit or tumblr unless otherwise linked By writing my blog address on the images I am in NO way taking credit for them or the idea of this list. All credit goes to their respective authors.
It's merely to protect my little 'H is for Happy' series.
No comments:
Post a Comment