Did anyone fancy up for bed just in case (and in hope) of Oprahs arrival? I pretty much just have been putting an effort into at least wearing a "house bra"... and um.. I'm trying to put all my 8 year old ribbed tank tops into an "use sparingly--- only as needed" pile. Errr, I guess thats it. But it's a good start.
edit: I got a text from Lisa, who said she pouted when she looked down and realized she was wearing a 5 year old ribbed tank. Lets be real here, really old ribbed tanks, no bras, and underwear are awesome. AWESOME. Just not Oprah friendly!
Last night (and the day of previously mentioned surprise):
&because:
What did you wear to bed?
edit: I got a text from Lisa, who said she pouted when she looked down and realized she was wearing a 5 year old ribbed tank. Lets be real here, really old ribbed tanks, no bras, and underwear are awesome. AWESOME. Just not Oprah friendly!
No comments:
Post a Comment