Friday, July 8, 2011

Berries!

P1190779
P1190749
P1190748
P1190741
P1190762
P1190782
sneak attack
P1190810
P1190807
P1190814
P1190831
P1190855

It's friday! Yippeee! I'm looking forward to sharing many bowls of berries with Marlowe. Also, you see this toy area? I'm looking forward to *hopefully* building an awesome play area with Eric. If all goes as planned, it should be pretty neat! *crosses fingers*
P1190733
What are your plans this weekend? 



ps. did you enter the Mild by Nature giveaway? only two days left!
&what about Lacy's Boon giveaway too??

note: I know many people recommend postponing strawberries until at least one year of age, but given the fact that there are zero food allergies on either side of her family I thought it was safe to try it out. It's obvious to see, it was a good choice, the kid can't get enough. nom nom nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment