Shit the bed, it's a miracle! Okay, so I've been meaning to post up my Q & A vlog for a while now but everytime I filmed it something either went wrong or I was unhappy with the results. In fact, in one recording I sounded like Louie Spence after a heavy jog. How does that even happen?! This one will just have to do. My video editting skills are poo but I think that's quite charming. I ran out of time at the end but thankfully I had answered all of your questions! I don't know if I'll do any of these in the future but if it's something you guys like then I'll try! I'm posting this especially because Jamie, who has been pestering me for this vlog, has decided to take a blog/twitter break. So, it's sort of the perfect way to entice him out of revision hibernation, right?! Sit back and enjoy my awkwardness.
P.S I'm sending out emails to those going on the South West bloggers meet tonight/tomorrow so if you're interested then please email me ASAP. It's Thursday 16th - next week!!!
P.S I'm sending out emails to those going on the South West bloggers meet tonight/tomorrow so if you're interested then please email me ASAP. It's Thursday 16th - next week!!!
OBSERVATIONS:
I touch my hair a lot. I cannot help it. I pull lots of weird facial expressions that leave me with a double chin. I'm too sexy. I'm a tad odd. I have bingo wings - get over it. My wide back is ruining my life once more. I posted Rosa's post about my daily routine HERE.
Those who asked questions (in order):
Katie • Tumblr Ask Anon • Michele • El • Sarah • Emma • Chloe • Kate Louise • Klee • Binia • Alexa and Bella • Fashionistable • Rosa • Michelle • Jamie • Cindy's House
No comments:
Post a Comment