Snapping Ebay photos of Luke's old Snorehammer | My lovely note and gift from Chloe | Yummy milkshake | My blurry mug
Hello everyone! It's just a teensy snapshot this week because I've not really been feeling the whole camera thing whilst I've been ill. A post featuring photos of steroids, green faces and games of sympathy Boggle isn't exactly what I want around here for Viva. I'm now on more drugs that seem to be working so be expecting a whole plethora of more interesting photographs next week (: I've had a lovely weekend just chilling out with Luke and his family. We've been kicking zombie ass on Left for Dead 2, yes, he 'got me into it', nomming on honey glazed seabass and catching up on some well deserved beauty sleep. It's really helped me to feel that lust for life again. There is a complete God though because on Friday I'm off for a spa day
I went to see POTC 4 today with the fam. I fell asleep. Honestly, I'd be the worst film reviewer in the world. Although, if anyone is reading this needing an aspiring writer to go cover Harry Potter's press for them - I'M ALL YOURS! I should probably be getting ready for the arrival of Luke right now but for some reason I'm taking great comfort in just writing a load of nonsense on this page. I'm gunna find some time this week to sit down with a nice cuppa and catch up on what the blogosphere has been up to. I do feel rather detached at the moment but things will get better! Right, I'm off to go get ready. This has been lovely - we will do it again sometime very soon! Ho hum.


No comments:
Post a Comment