Good afternoon ladies and gents! I hope you're all cheery on this grey Monday afternoon....It's not very inspiring is it?! I was planning on going out for a cheeky lunch date today but the weather had other plans. Therefore, I've stayed in with Luke and wishlisted a load of homeware. Oh, isn't domestic bliss interesting?! There's only so much excitement you can muster up towards a cheese grater. I think I'm going to spend the rest of the day snuggled with a selection of Stephen Fry documentaries. I couldn't be more pleased about that fact! Before I up and leave, here's a selection of things that put a grin on my face. Have a lovely week! I'll be back on Wednesday.
By writing my blog address on the images I am in NO way taking credit for them or the idea of this list. All credit goes to their respective authors.
It's merely to protect my little 'H is for Happy' series.
181-185;
No comments:
Post a Comment