Monday, May 9, 2011
h is for happy: week 35
Hola Vivaettes! Welcome to the 35th installment of 'H is for Happy'. I've got a little bit of that Monday feeling today - the 'can't be arsed' disposition, the yawns per minute and the not-moving-from-the sofa-for-no-shit attitude. I'm gunna work on better things for little Viva this week so that should take my mind off the fact that I suck at getting employed. Having said this, I've got something to massively look forward to this week....EUROVISION! Luke is coming home for good on Sunday! I'm extremely excited. I pray you're all having a good start to the week. If not, just remember that vodka will always be there for you. I'ma go make me some soup. I'll see you soon lovely people. Until then, keep smiling. P.S What's put a smile on your face lately?
Labels:
h is for happy,
likes,
photos/pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment