Sunday, April 17, 2011

Snap Happy 014

Hello and welcome to Snap Happy's new sabbath day home. Of course, I'm in no way suggesting that things are gunna get religious around here ;) I've got a hell of a lot of photos this week - mainly because I've just been enjoying my freedom and taking time out to notice the beauty around me. It's been rather lovely. I popped into town yesterday and bought the Jade Floral Tee I featured the other week. It was rather expensive (compared to my normal Primark basics) but I felt that it was worth it because it's so gorgeous. I'm off to spend the day listing Ebay things and going on a big countryside walk. Perfect. Have a lovely rest of the day! P.S Sorry for not posting up my Q & A yet. The video I filmed came out soundless. I hate technology! Keep smiling ladies & gents!




I nearly managed to get a good photo of Robbie | Eery railings at the graveyard | Field of daises | My jockey hat and billionth drink on Grand National Day | My 'brother-in-law' and his beautiful Brazillian fiancé. We were joking about how Lee's hat obviously didn't fit his head | My unsuccessful bet | Woo Woo cocktail at Bar 27. The penultimate stop on our all day drinking session - explains the blurriness! | Luke had to study whilst I sunbathed and read my book - muhaha | This week you get a photo of the orange tree | Finished blogging to find this little note from Luke. You know it's serious when he uses my full name! | This little house is just down the road. I always think it's so quaint with its beautiful brick and ash coloured accents | Playing about with the ol' point and shoot. I'm not sure why my cardi is only 3/4 off | Blossom in the graveyard. I apologise for the quality - it was waaaay up high so I was on my tippy toes | The church on a summers day | MEGA sunny photos of us in the garden. Sorry for the nipple exposure. What a SCHLAAAG | Blossom in the sunset | I got bored so I drew this in my diary - like the 6 year old that I am | Chilled out at the pond for a while | One of the pretty floral summer tops I wore this week. I'm loving the florals right now | Reached 600 followers over here at Viva. Thank you lovely readers. You restore my faith and confidence in myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment