Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pictures Of Recently Enjoyed Things

Okay, so.. maybe all of these aren't that recent... but whatever, they were enjoyed :)

P1140340
a quick spanish meal made by my momma.
P1140317
oops. HA.
P1140336
P1140926
mashed potatoes, mushroom gravy, marinated tempeh, maple roasted carrots.
P1140354
baby bangs.
P1140645
P1140818
P1140982
&it's contents! a very lovely surprise package from my friend Katie in Massachusetts! mama &baby tea, salve, mushroom shoes, planner, awesome notebook, bedknobs and broomsticks record (awesome movie) and a record bowl! sooooo sweet.  I miss you lady! See you in June :)
P1140811
P1150026
coffee cake made by Heidi-- I never thought I liked coffee cake, but this was deliciousss.
P1150036
Pizzeria
P1150154
mobile :)
P1150344
ocean mobile.
P1150164
P1150392
Marlowe takes a seat... a squishy seat. 

Not so enjoyable?
P1150030
The amount of dog hair flying around this ocd mamas house.

No comments:

Post a Comment