Friday, March 18, 2011

Snap Happy 010

Hello everyone! I'm in high spirits today because I'm sneakily going off to see the beau. I couldn't be arsed to sit around and wait for 5 weeks so I booked a train ticket. I've been working my arse off lately. It's annoying to know that the money I earn won't go to me because I owe my in laws but it'll be nice to not have the burden over my head anymore! I've been educating myself in various things this week. It's been quite refreshing! My brain feeds off of knowledge. I'm gunna really set about shaking things up around here at Easter. It's just difficult at the moment what with work. Blah Blah Blah. I've added a handy little follow through email button after reading about it over at Blogger Buzz. Nice little feature but HOW ABOUT A BETTER COMMENTING SYSTEM. *ahem*. I hope you all have a good weekend! Im'a spend it vegging out with the beau and I cannot wait!





001; Lazy Sunday. This was taken last Sunday but it's pretty much what I do every day. I just love laying down, Skyping my boy, tweeting away and watching some form of food documentary! God, I'm such a riot. I've been loving 4od'ing Jamie's American Road Trip and Jamie's American Food Revolution. I find documentaries like that fascinating. I hope I get to do something like that myself some day (:

002 & 003; Easter Cakes. I don't know if any of you guys have tried these beauties but they're one of the best things about Easter! I love them. Chocolately creamy goodness, haha. I'm the poster child for healthy eating, huh?! I apologise to those of you that have given up chocolate/cake for lent or those of you that are on a diet! I just had to share my Easter happiness.

004; Bath time. I love my bath times! I think there's nothing better than a weekly dip in the tub to keep a clear happy mind. I'm allergic to bubble bath so my baths are usually just plain but I love that! I'm gunna miss baths when I move out :/

005; Sneak Peek! Here's a little sneak peek at some of the stuff I'll be adding to my Ebay next week! Ooh arr. I've still got quite a lot to put on there it seems. I'm just trying to make as much money as I can so that I can pay off my in laws and start saving for things. You can expect to see gypsy prints, vintage inspired scarves, checkered patterns, polka dots and denim shorts! Ooofh, lovely.

006; Tickets. As I said early, I'm off to Plymouth for an unplanned trip to see my boyfriend. I had to chase the postlady in my Winnie the Pooh dressing gown for these badboys so I thought they deserved their own place in my little Snap Happy gallery!

007; The definition of piss taker. Do you love my myspace-esque sunglass poses? Hahaaaa. Please don't take these seriously!

008; Cleaning my pipes. Yes, another stupid photo of me. Aren't you lucky this week?

I'm in a mega rush. Must go and catch my train! Tweet you later. So sorry this is so vague!

No comments:

Post a Comment