Sunday, March 20, 2011

Busy Bee 010


This week I've been...
feeling inspired by the sunshine •  appreciating getting a bit of £££ together •  digging out my summery playlists • trying to see the beauty in things • thinking ahead • loving his company • hoping that time will tick promptly •  educating myself

Sweet lord, hello new followers! I'm not entirely sure if you've come from somewhere or whether you've just stumbled upon my little cyber abode but it's nice to have you here all the while. I've been feeling amazingly lovely this past week. I think it's just because I knew that I had a weekend of fun ahead of me. It makes the tedium of the week days subside a little! As a Brit, I couldn't just let the sunny weather pass me by without noting how happy I am that it's reared its head. As my Grandma would say, 'the sun has got his hat on hip hip hip hip hooray!'. Anyone else used to sing that? Or are we just slightly insane?! Anyway, that's enough from me! Have a lovely end to your weekend and I'll see you tomorrow for another 'H is for Happy' post.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


Posts I've loved this week;

Obviously, I adored the beautiful Michelle's 'Ways to Wear' feature again this week because she came to my personal rescue with ideas of holiday outfits! I think it's sometimes difficult to find the balance between fashionable and practicality when it comes to summer attire so it was something I found very interesting! She definitely picked out some things that were totally 'me'. Hello floral hotpants! I also really liked Sarah's holiday outfit post too. I added the Topshop Floral Print Tee straight to my wishlist! Eep, don't you just love all this talk of summer?! It's made me realise that I probably do have a case of SAD, haha.

It seems I was loving all things fashionista this week because another of my favourite posts/series of posts to read was the beautiful Gem's DP Denim Challenge. I'm sure there are many of us girls that just don't know our way around denim/what styles could ACTUALLY suit us if we gave them a try. I definitely hold grudges against some styles - hello huge flares! I appreciate that they look beautiful on 'boho' styled models but I can't help but get flashbacks to those awkward teenage tomboy years whenever I think of putting them on me! I pretty much live in skinny jeans but Gem's post taught me to be braver with their counterparts. I also adored the mint coloured kick flares! Beautiful.

My week in posts;
I'm noticing that my weekly 'H is for Happy' feature really depicts the things that are on my mind! This week it featured thoughts of the summer and the exciting things it brings with it. Oh good lord, I cannot wait for the sun. Naturally, by Wednesday I was already thinking of the weekend! This weekend has really been amazing and has certainly lived up to some of my 'ideal weekend' expectations. That was of course the subject for this weeks 'What If' post! I'll be taking a break from 'What If' next week and instead hitting you with 'A Quick Thought'. Lovely! Friday saw an extremely rushed 'Snap Happy' post. I do apologise for this but I've been working my bum off lately so I've no time to photograph things. Boo. I'm gunna be swapping things around a little over the next few months so I hope you will all like the changes. As of yet, I have no idea what these changes will be :/  I hope everyone's liked this weeks offerings ;)

A few to follow; I like that blog, The Cookie Button and Where Are My Knees?

No comments:

Post a Comment