Sunday, March 27, 2011

Busy Bee 011

(Hello cliché book pose.  Truth be told, I only remembered halfway through reading that I'd yet to take any photos for this post. Therefore, you get these!)


This week I've been...
wanting to cuddle every single one of my 'followers' - thank you, thank you, thank you   spending an age trying to pick beauty products!   enjoying the sunshine experiencing contradictory days at work counting myself lucky for good hospital results anticipating his company next weekend embracing even more food documentaries genuinely loving life

I'd just like to say a big hello and a massive thank you to every single one of my followers - whether you're new to the crowd or vintage little pixies hidden in my Google Friend Connect. I very much appreciate your company so come say hello to me. I'd love to get to know you all because, quite frankly, I'm a nosey cow who could probably talk for Europe if given the chance! The collage above pretty much depicts the nicest part of my weekend. Whilst the sky was grey, the air was clear and this created the perfect picture of serenity for me. I sat for hours reading about different cultures whilst the birds tweeted their little songs in the background. It really was truly lovely. It allowed me to just take a step back from everything in life and immerse myself in a world that is completely alien to me. I'm taking time out of my head at the moment to realise that things are going well. Yes, things may not always run as smoothly as I'd like but I shouldn't be letting my head run on a schedule that far ahead. I just have to live life for now. My weekend really has been enlightening for me but I've got a feeling I sound like a tie-dye adorned deluded hippie talking about it right now :/ Haha. I hope you've all had a lovely weekend and I shall see you tomorrow, as ever, for another installment of 'H is for Happy'. Lovely Jubbly!
P.S I've uploaded tons of summer clothes & accessories to my Ebay
All bids start at 99p! Go have a peek HERE
All £ made from it goes to my debt/future funds so it's much appreciated.

 

Posts I've loved this week;
I was extremely moved and captivated by the beautiful Zoe's post entitled 'Why are you so skinny?' as I've struggled with my weight and the way people perceive it quite recently. This post touched on the debate about whether its right to call someone skinny when you would never call someone fat. Zoe explained how her high metabolism has meant she has stayed petite for years and struggles to put on weight despite a healthy appetite. I'm sure it was a topic that many hadn't actually thought about before - how could calling someone skinny upset them?! The truth is, being 'skinny' does hurt. It's not always the body shape that the person wants for themselves. For me, being called 'skinny' by loved ones let alone strangers was really heart breaking and I wish people would give it a second thought. Zoe also tweeted about my blog the other day saying how much she liked it so I must pubically thank her as I believe it's sent new readers my way! Go and read this post - it'll definitely get you thinking!

I'd just like to wish the gorgeous Jazmine's little Jazzabelle's Diary a happy birthday! Her blog reached one year's old this week and it's certainly one of my go-to favourites. Although she may not think it sometimes, she's such a wonderfully lovely person and is always extremely friendly. Her blog is a credit to her good nature producing some of the most lovely photographs and accounts of her goings on. If you have yet to add Jazzabelle's Diary to your dashboard, now is the time to do it! Corr, feel the love. Eh?!

My week in posts;
Monday was made slightly more bearable by the existence of this week's 'H is for Happy' posts. For those that haven't been around here for long, these posts basically keep tabs on the things in life that put a big fat grin on my face. This week was a mixed bag ranging from peeing after holding it in for too long to signs that loved ones are looking down on you. Go have a look if you're feeling a little blue! Wednesday's post proved to be perhaps the most interesting topic I've ever posted about. I have absolutely loved reading through all of your comments on the matter of 'Blogging vs. the Real World'. They're all equally as interesting as each other. If you missed it you can join in the discussion here. Snap Happy came along on Friday bringing with it photographs of my boyfriend's idiotic face, yummy food and my new Ebay items. I wish my 'Snap Happy' posts made my life look exciting. They always seem to come across as the most boring things on earth :/ Haha. Oh well! I hope you've all enjoyed this week's posts!


A few to follow; Jaymie O'Callaghan, Everyday Forgotten and hearts of sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment