Sunday, March 27, 2011

Friday: Anita's Birthday!

This whole weekend was amazing. Here is the first part of it:

Friday was wonderful! The heat and humidity was a reminder of the sweaty Florida summer quickly approaching... but regardless, it was nice: sunny with a warm breeze. Marlowe and I went to Starbucks to meet up Kristine. We usually also meet up with Anita, but with it being her birthday and all she had a lovely day of pampering :) That evening was great. The weather was gorgeous &friends gathered early at the wine bar. Eric and I were only able to meet up later in the night after Miss Marlowe was fed and happy with Heidi :) &since we were only two blocks away I would be able to run back if Marlowe needed anymore feedings or whatever. We ended up spending a bit of time at the wine bar (I was wine-less) before heading to Propaganda to see friend's bands (New Coke & Yellow #6) play. One of the best parts of the night: Propaganda was smoke-free! I'm not sure who requested a smoke-free night, but it was so nice to be able to breathe! Kristine was able to come out and we were all able to hang out without a cloud of smoke above us. Yep, definitely a good night out with friends.
P1140651
Hanging in the sun. Always.
P1140656
Mall Madness! 


Wine Bar:
P1140657
P1140687
Wearing some flowers with Miss Birthday Lady: Anita
P1140689
Kristine was there (also not drinking wine).
P1140672
Steve left early to go set up to play <3
P1140674


Propaganda:  
P1140699
Fabian was there. He's moving to Atlanta soon &every time I see him I get sad. Boo.
P1140701
P1140718
P1140705
Christine was there. 
P1140704
P1140724
Michelle and I wore our short people heels.
 left: mine. right: michelle.
P1140750
Tina &Joey were there.
P1140735
I was there.
P1140710
Eric was there getting my kisses.
P1140747
Yellow #6: I had never seen them before. They were really good!
P1140723
Jamie &Danny were there.
P1140770
Danny wore my flower. Pretty. 
P1140719
P1140777
&this guy (Gregg) was there: outside when Eric &I left.

The rest of the weekend was amazing too! Saturday and Sunday pictures tomorrow :)

PS! This is your last chance to enter the Barley & Birch giveaway! Giveaway ends tonight at midnight (eastern standard time) and TWO winners will be announced tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment