Sunday, March 13, 2011

Busy Bee 009

(Oh Hai, stupid facial expressions that make me look like a duck. I apologise for the shitty webcam quality - my camera batteries died!)


This week I've been...
going bat shit crazy due to the tedium of the Ebay process •  loving the sunny weather •  missing him immensely • indulging in lots of QI • working my bum off to earn good £££ • absolutely astounded with regards to the Japanese tsunami • catching up with old faces •  hoping the lovely Lauren at Noir Nouvelle will come back some time

Hello lovelies, I hope you're all enjoying a lovely relaxed Sunday morning right now! I'm cooped up in bed with no intention of moving/doing anything today. Oh, I love my weekends off (: It's just to just let my mind wander on days like this. I've been quite neurotic this week - flitting between a range of emotions in a very short period of time. It's been confusing :/ I'm really looking forward to seeing my boyfriend again - just under 3 weeks to go! In the meantime, I'll be pre-occupying myself with more tedious training days, extended driving lessons, the hilarity of my uncle Tom visiting and probably eating my weight in various things. Perfect. I hope that you've all had a good week. If not, put the kettle on and think happy thoughts! Keep smiling. I'll see you tomorrow another installment of 'H is for Happy'.

p.s Please take a peek at my EBAY. All bids start at 99p.
I've got lots more things to add over time :) 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


Posts I've loved this week;
I've been marvelling over the beautiful illustrations of the lovely Ella Masters this week. She's so incredibly talented and such a lovely lady! It's such a shame that people have been stealing her work to benefit themselves. Honestly, if I had lots of money I'd comission her to illustrate my crap writing pieces *once I get off my ass and do them*. Go check this beautiful lady out and show her some love!

I'm a big fan of the Sunday Morning Sophisticate posts over at Aha Shake Heartbreaker. Vicky touches on a range of interesting topics with her weekly articles and it's the perfect thing to accompany a cuppa on a lazy morning if you ask me. The insightful posts flow beautifully and you really get the feeling that she's passionate about what she's writing about. What more could you ask for?! Go and have a read!

My week in posts;
As ever, Monday was home to my 'H is for Happy' feature. This weeks picks included crisp clean towels, singing instruments and cheering people up. One of these days I'll get off my ass and turn that feature into a cute little journal. I think it'd make such a thoughtful present for a friend in need of a good cheering up. Despite suffering from a midweek mindblank I managed to post another 'What If' that saw me pondering where I'd go if I were to take a road trip around the UK. It was really nice to see all of your suggestions too - it's definitely made me want to see more of my own country! Naturally, I let you all in to my life through the medium of Snap Happy on Friday. There wasn't many photos of my face in this edition because it kinda got taken over by food and Charles, haha! I'm going to throw in a few one-off posts soon. I hope everyone's liked this weeks offerings ;)

A few to follow; GEMBEAR, So On Trend  and An Alien World.

No comments:

Post a Comment