Monday, March 14, 2011

h is for happy: week 27

Hola chicos y chicas! Welcome to another 'H is for Happy'. I hope you've all woken up with a happy head and if not - I hope this post will brighten up your day! I'm currently at work as you read this - think of me whilst you browse through the latest blog posts. I'm gunna make this week all about creativity, learning and happy thoughts. I hope this plan works! I just need to start pushing out my doubts and negativity. I'm really becoming tired with constantly doubting myself. Hopefully, this will be abandoned this week. What are you up to this week? Let me know, I'm a nosey cow ;) Have a good week sweets.


131; catching a tan


132; immersing myself in anything to do with travelling 



133; lazy summer days in the grass


134; clothes straight out of the dryer





135; keeping a diary


I'll see you on Wednesday for another post! Have a lovely week sweethearts. Keep smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment