Sunday, March 6, 2011

Busy Bee 008

 (Top - New Look
Stupid Smirky Face - My own)


This week I've been...
settling in to my job stacking fudge! wandering what went wrong and why feeling proud of myself loving all my blogging ladies  re-evaluating people/situations looking at the bigger picture wearing sunglasses outdoors for the first time this year! wishing summer would rear its sunkissed skin my way enjoying the sounds of Cypress Hill on my walks to work 


As you can probably tell, I made a few tweaks to the blog over the weekend and just had a general tidy up. I just wanted it to be a bit neater so I took a few hours out to actually learn how to do things involving HTML. It was an absolute LOLfest as you can imagine. What dya think? I've felt quite good this week. The sun has decided to show its face and I think this had made me feel a little happier about things. Only just over 3 weeks til I see Luke again. It cannot come quick enough! I'm a loner, haha. For once in my life, I actually don't have a lot to say :/ I'll keep this short and sweet! I hope you've all had a good weekend.

Posts I loved this week; 
I've been eating out of a lunchbox this week at work for the first time since about year 7 - you know, when it was still relatively acceptable to eat sandwiches at school ;) Oh yes, I've regressed greatly. It has felt so obscure to sit and eat sandwiches out of a box. Oh, what is my life?! I've been looking for fun lunchbox ideas so I was pleasantly suprised when the lovely Sofia posted about her new lunchbox. I definitely need to pimp mine up a bit. If you're looking for fun ideas go take a peek - she also posted a little site where people share their own lunches. I love a bit of inspiration!

I've been *prematurely* looking for holiday clothes this week so I was very happy to see that the lovely Victoria had written a style stealer post on the beautifully sunkissed biatch Kristin Cavallari. I love the laidback LA style but it'd be enough to bring on a bout of pneumonia if I were to showcase it in my seaside town. Therefore, I'm going to totally abuse it when I go to Corfu this summer :) I'm thinking light tees, distressed shorts, straw trilbies and gorgeous glads. Mieow! Go over and have a look if you need some clothing inspiration ;)

My week in posts...
I've posted 6 out of 7 days this week! Corr, aren't you lucky buggers?! In true 'Vivatramp' tradition the week was started with a dose of happiness. I've recently written up a huuuuge list of things that make me happy so it looks like this feature may be around for a while. It helps me get through when I'm feeling low so I hope you guys appreciate it too! Tuesday was the first of the month so I welcomed it by summarising my February and giving myself new aims to work towards this month. It just helps me to gain perspective and get things done - even when I'd rather be sat doing bugger all (: This weeks 'What If' post was extremely fun to compile - it also made me realise just how hard the Eavis' must work to create Glasto! It saw me delve into my imagination and discuss what I'd do if I were to organise my own music fest. A must read for music lovers! Thursday finally saw my Crown and Glory photos. I'd been wanting to take them for a while but the weather was horrendous. Friday brought a new installment of my 'Snap Happy' feature. This week included comfort food, my face and my brand spanking new name badge ;) I hope you've all enjoyed these posts. I'm probably gunna re-jig features etc in a couple of months. Mieow!
 
A few to follow: crumbs for dinner, Sophie-Bella-Bell and cyrillawest.

No comments:

Post a Comment