Marlowe's *first* beach day to be exact. Michelle called me yesterday asking if I'd like to go to the beach with her. Considering: Marlowe has not experienced it yet, I had a lovely a friend to help, and this beautiful weather we've been having... of course I said "Yes". She knows I've been itching for it-- especially now that I finally have a bathing suit that will fit my breasts. (Goodbye drawer full of smaller sized bathing suits). I've been very excited to take Marlowe-- mostly for the water aspect, which despite my wishful thinking, was still way too cold this February-- I know I can't complain, I'm just sayin' :) We went in the later portion of afternoon and the sun was out, but not to bright or hot. One of Michelle's friends lent us a UV baby tent, but miss lady baby mostly hung out on the beach towel under an umbrella. Michelle and I tried our best to capture some photos, but Marlowe was much more interested in: staring at the sand, staring at the water, and attempting to grab the flower pattern from the blanket (of course). I don't think I've been to the beach in quite a while. I know the last time I even walked to it was last May or so. I really need to keep reminding myself there is a beach 2 miles from my house.
No comments:
Post a Comment