Sunday, January 16, 2011

Busy Bee: week one


Sheer USA Flag T-shirt: New Look
Lipstick: Gosh @ Superdrug

001; See what I did with the title?! I know what you're thinking - I'm far too witty for my own good!  I used to do little 'quick updates' but I thought I'd format it all a little better and turn I thought I'd introduce a little weekly round-up of what I've been doing on the blog because it'll help me to track my goal progress, it's a nice post to end the week on and it accompanies my personal diary nicely. I'd also like to include a little photo of me each week 'cause I don't take enough photos of me :/ However, I have like nowhere in the house that has good lighting. Boo! This is the best I could do for you this week.

002;  This week saw my return to normality / independence because the boy headed back to university. I've felt amazingly positive about it all and I'm so proud of myself for being so level headed. I think it's because I've grown in both confidence and trust.  It's also given me time to evaluate everything and be productive where my goals are concerned. This week I've managed to start my reading goal, complete my achievements goal, complete the letter goal, cross off my flat goal, complete my savings account goal, cross off / note down all goals related to London and add to my goal of watching 500 films. Phew, what a productive week! I sincerely hope I carry on in such a fashion! 

003; My parcels arrived this week which I was extremely chuffed about! However, it'll probably mark the end of me receiving packages for a while now because I currently have barely anything to my name. Oh, I really don't like unemployment :/ I wish New Look still had a job for me. It was the first job I can hand on heart say I loved. I want to get something else in retail but I live in a seaside town who's idea of clothes shops consists of a teeny weeny New Look and a Peacocks. Not very inspiring! I'm going to properly start the job search next week so wish me luck! Saying all this, I did sneakily purchase the Golden Snitch necklace I'd been after!


004; The boy and I got productive and moved further with our plans to find a flat together this year. We've had a shit time trying to sort it all out because certain letting agencies were absolutely pathetic, incompetent and ignorant. However, we stumbled across another agency thanks to a lovely leaflet hander outer (I doubt that's the actual job title) and found a nice looking flat. I am very excited and happy to say: we have a flat! That's right. We have got ourselves a little home to share. We won't be moving in together for months yet so it seems so premature but I'm  just so glad we've finally got it sorted! It also helped me to cross off goal number two. Hurrah! I can't wait (:

005; I had a real nice couple of days with my mate. We ended up going to an 18th which just ended up in me getting rather tiddly. The highlights were seeing my old gang of friends again, straddling my boobalicious friend on the dancefloor and drunkenly warbling along to 'Make You Feel My Love' in the smoking area. CLASSY ;) 


I hope you all have a really good week. I'm gunna carry on being productive and go hunting for jobs! I'm also going to start reading another book. Lovely! 


& and some lovely ladies to take a look at: JennieAlexandra, Monika and Masoom.

No comments:

Post a Comment