Saturday, December 4, 2010


This is my second installment of my 'year in photos' feature that re-caps the hectic year i've had in photos.  These photos run from April-June. I hope you enjoy them (: Thanks for your lovely comments on my previous 'in photos' post by the way. They were certainly much appreciated. Looking back on these photos makes me realise, in hindsight, what a good year I've had. Despite the overwhelmingly shit parts, of course! Haha. I'm rather happy at the moment as the beau is coming home a week earlier than planned! I'm getting my hair dyed (going back red!) then off I go to sort out plans for the flat and get him home for Christmas. I cannot bloody wait!!! Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

  
My best friend Tigger and I sharing a little secret with one another / Captain Hook wouldn't leave us alone at Café Mickey / We waited for half an hour to meet him and it was so worth it. I love you Sulley! / You can't beat a pair of novelty sunglasses at a party. Me and The Team / Taken on a Lego camera. My mate Miike thought it was hilarious that another girl had turned up in the same dress as me to a party. It wasn't funny / One of my best friends Kelly and me enjoying the sun / My gorgeous boyfriend and I on the last day of Sixth Form / My Bambi legs haha. Prom night with some close friends / Trying to make myself seem shorter by crouching but failing /  Spilt fringe at prom - ARGH! / The team (minus Chegg) enjoying a classic thigh rub at prom.



No comments:

Post a Comment