Sunday, December 5, 2010

 
Corr, so many promising blogs so little space to introduce them! I had a couple of emails / comments last week about featuring particular blogs so I hope you find these write ups do you justice! As ever, if you've really been enjoying a certain blog lately or you'd like to nominate your own blog please email me. My email address can be found in my 'about me' tab. To read all of my previous 'bloglight' posts click here.


Draw The Stars
Jess from 'Draw the Stars' started her blog so she could have a place to 'share all (her) inspiration for fashion, art, music, books, photography and anything else creative'. To be honest, I think you should just follow this girl on her personality alone because she's so friendly and caring! It's just an added bonus that her blog happens to be a lovely read too. Jess' posts range from personal to her outfits to her current wishlists making each post interesting and fresh. Go and say hey - she certainly won't bite!

Wayward Girl
Madeline from 'Wayward Girl' loves vintage, travel, art, literature and fashion to name but a few things. I absolutely adore beautiful Madeline's outfit posts because her style is eclectic and fun and not necessarily solely focused on the 'on trend' pieces which can often make fashion blogs repetitive to read. She's also starting a new blog schedule soon with lots of new features for all her lovely readers to enjoy so I suggest you become one of them by clicking that follow button! She holds tea parties for gods sakes, what's not to love?!

wise rabbit says
Ashley from 'wise rabbit says' blogs about her life, fashion and art. I was really pleased when I recieved an email from Ashley asking if I could check out her blog because it really caught my eye. Her recent outfit post in the snow was a lovely read and included a gorgeous outfit with a beautiful wintery backdrop. I certainly recommend 'wise rabbit says' to those that like their outfit posts to offer something a little more than the average indoor post. To top it all off she's absolutely gorgeous! Ashley's blog rather deserves a place on your dashboard and I think it's really odd how she hasn't attracted hundreds of you already! Go click that follow button now (:

FORTY FOUR SUNSETS
Kirsty from 'FORTY FOUR SUNSETS' enjoys fashion, books, music and referring to herself in the third person. What I like about Kirsty's blog is that it is eclectic which keeps it fresh and unpredictable but in a good way. Kirsty commented on my last 'bloglight' feature saying how she'd love to be on here because she was struggling to get new followers despite good viewing stats so I really hope this gives her a good following because this blog deserves it. If not solely because it introduced me to the literal Harry Potter trailer! Click the blog link and see if it takes your fancy (:

kisses and curls
Laura from 'kisses and curls likes high heels and strong spirits and began her blog after 'months of worshipping fashion and beauty blogs'. If honest beauty reviews are your thing then I suggest you add Laura's blog to your dashboard. They're clearly presented and explained in good detail which allows for a really nice read but sadly can damage your bank balance in the process! It's not all about beauty as she also does various other personal posts. She's only got 10 of them at the moment but they certainly show blogging potential ;) Why not have a peek for yourself?!

*Why not cuddle up in bed with a nice cuppa and work your way through these blogs?! I hope you find some lovely new blogs to follow through this post. I'll see you tomorrow for another 'H is for Happy' post.

No comments:

Post a Comment