The local breakfast joint around here opens its door Friday nights and offers authentic Indian food. It's awesome. Eric and I walked a whole 2 blocks to meet up with some friends there. It was pretty great to sit outside with this little "cold front" that came in. I want to attempt to make samosas soon. Also, I forgot to mention I found the recipe for the curried brussels sprouts the other night from showmethecurry.com . I found the site the first time the other night, so far the recipes all looked pretty delicious. Nom. I love Indian food.
Tomorrow:
It's Art Basel this week in Miami so we are taking a (very mini) road trip south to check out some art. Mostly because I really want to check out the Friends With You installation. I also plan on heading to the raw-vegan market I used to go to every saturday and maybe some of my old favorite restaurants. I am excited-- very very excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment