I swear she knew I was pregnant before I did. I had been feeling really odd for a week or two and kept blaming (and really complaining about) my birth control. I told her I was going to go to the doctor to see what I could do about it and she said "They are probably going to give you a pregnancy test". I responded with, "Thats ridiculous, there's no way I'm pregnant". She goes, "Okay, well I'm sure they will do it anyway". That night I went home and found out I was pregnant. I called her a few days later to admit I was and she responded with, "I know". I don't know how she does it. Ah, I love her! Here's the dress:
(click images to enlarge)
I wanted to take some photos with Marlowe, but my camera died and I've misplaced my charger. Womp. Hopefully that turns up soon rather then later.
Marlowe happened to be wearing a matching green dress (now shirt) when the package arrived. What a fun coincidence!
It fits perfectly! My mom ordered up a size from what I normally wear from Antropologie, and thank goodness she did, there's no way my boobs would have squeezed into a smaller one. Unfortunately I don't know how breastfeeding and this dress will work. It will have to be reserved for date nights or outings where I can sit hidden away in a room for feeding time. We're gonna have to make it work!
Another package I'm excited about is cloth diapers! I have been wanting to use them. I ordered a few before Marlowe was born and found myself rarely doing it. But I've been reading that the trick is to fully invest.. not just do it a little here and there.. you have to fully commit. So I am! I ordered a bunch of the all in one-one size cloth diapers and I am so excited for them to come! Yeah, I never thought I would be excited for a package of diapers to arrive in the mail either :)
ANOTHER package (the BEST package) I'm excited about is my (step) sisters baby! It should be arriving anytime now.. literally... any minute! We don't know if it is a boy or girl, but I'm very excited to find out! Eeeeep. Good luck Carolina! I'm sending you soooo much love! Eeeee :)
EDIT: Literally any minute! She just gave birth to a little girl! So excited! Congratulations!
Keep voting please! It seems we are climbing up a bit!
Also, I'm not sure what is going on with the facebook or twitter option the site has now, but please feel free to twitter or facebook like us :)
No comments:
Post a Comment