It's the weekend kids, whey! I hope you've all had a good week (: I've spent it working my first two shifts, eating my weight in meat and vegetables, setting my alarm specifically for 'This Morning' and anticipating Harry Potter. I'm actually scheduling this post because I'm hella busy all weekend because the beau is back - big yays! I love the couple of days that we get to spend with each other. After this weekend I won't see him til Chistmas which sucks so I'm going to savour every second of this trip (: I hope you all have a lovely weekend with whatever you have planned. I'll see you on Monday for another 'H is for Happy' post. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of my picks. Big thanks to you all for following me!
001; topshop english rose print vest
Another week. Another Topshop piece. I apologise for those wanting more eclectism but for me they're the brand that I look at for one off stand out pieces like this. 99% of the time I merely just window shop the pieces and never get round to purchasing so :/ I know it's a tad too cold to be adorning vests but I think this gorgeous floral number would look lush teamed with a nice chunky knit, a camel coloured snood and some patterned tights. Who said floral print is merely for the summer months, eh?! Do you like layering up your summer pieces for the winter months? Or do you prefer to embrace a totally different wardrobe?002; the dainty squid etsy
I've followed Kaylah over at 'The Dainty Squid' for a while now and fell in love with her cute little zipper pouches! She's been working her ass off making these pouches and the hard work was definitely worth it 'cause the end result is so adorable (: There are tons of cute designs so there is something for everyone and they'd make great Christmas gifts! My favourite designs are penguins and polka dots, scissors on pink and the fawn pouch. Although, as I look through more pages I find more designs that I adore. I'd never be able to pick. Go take a look! They're the perfect size and a cute gift idea. While you're at it go over to 'The Dainty Squid' blog and say hey (:003; blink 182
The 12 year old fan girl in me made a rare appearance the other day when I heard rumours of a 2011 uk tour. I wept a little then made a rather un-ladylike tweet about sitting on peoples faces. I was that excited. I can't really explain to you just how much I loved and still love this band and those 3 men. When they went on their 'indefinite hiatus' I wept to 'What Went Wrong' whilst taking down all my posters. Oh, what an emo! I didn't want to post a video for one of their songs cause I think everyone knows them etc so I thought I'd post a little favourite of mine. It's a video taken from their dvd 'The Urethra Chronicles' - this part in particular introduces the ever so handsome Mark Hoppus. If there's Blink fans out there that don't have the dvds I honestly think you should go & purchase them right now! They're hilarious and make you realise how much fun they used to have. I know them all off by heart...yes...I'm that sad. Any other Blink fans?
004; anna lou of london
Anna Lou of London are reknowned for their quirky little pieces and have featured in many glossy mags over the past few years. The designs are known for their 'exhuberant use of colour' and are sometimes quite 'tongue-in-cheek'. I'm definitely a fan! I've browsed their website a lot lately thinking to myself 'one more pendant wouldn't hurt' - much to my purse's and jewellery drawers dismay. I'm currenty liking the stag necklace above, the pipe necklace, sparkly shark tooth cuff and the agnes owl brooch. Do you find you buy one type of jewellery more than others? For example: I have a habit of buying little pendant necklaces but don't own too many bracelets...
004; anna lou of london
Anna Lou of London are reknowned for their quirky little pieces and have featured in many glossy mags over the past few years. The designs are known for their 'exhuberant use of colour' and are sometimes quite 'tongue-in-cheek'. I'm definitely a fan! I've browsed their website a lot lately thinking to myself 'one more pendant wouldn't hurt' - much to my purse's and jewellery drawers dismay. I'm currenty liking the stag necklace above, the pipe necklace, sparkly shark tooth cuff and the agnes owl brooch. Do you find you buy one type of jewellery more than others? For example: I have a habit of buying little pendant necklaces but don't own too many bracelets...
005; harry potter
Okay, so I think it was perfectly inevitable that Harry Potter would at some point worm its way into my 'Friday Favourites' feature. I'm sure the majority of you know (and if you don't where have you been?!) that today is the release of the first part of the last installment of the series. Oh boy, I'm so so so looking forward to it so it bloody better be good. I'm worried it's going to be one of those films where you just crave the second part straight away. My oh my, haven't they grown into lovely young people?! I hope all my other HP obsessed blogging friends enjoy it and I'll be sure to get it contact straight away to start a discussion on the quality of the film ;) aka. whether or not I felt Snape got enough airtime, mieow! Who else will be watching this little beauty?



No comments:
Post a Comment