Monday, November 8, 2010


Hello lovely people! I'd just like to take this moment to yet again thank every single one of my followers, everyone that has commented on this blog and everyone who gives my posts a read. You guys really have no idea how much it cheers me up to have your support and to be part of this whole blogging world. So, thanks! I had a lovely weekend in Plymouth with the beau watching fireworks, nomming on noodles and watching films about Hitler. Who said romance is dead?! I really didn't wanna leave him and he didn't want me to go either. Oh, what it is to be young and in love, eh?! I'll hopefully be hearing from my new boss pretty soon to find out when I'm starting work. I'm extremely excited - 50% discount? hello! Did you all have good weekends? I've got the carnival tonight so I'm gunna layer all of my knitwear because it's absolutely freezing out. Hurry up Christmas - only 46 nights to go!



056; getting in the Christmas spirit


057; cute patterned tights



058; going on guilt-free shopping sprees


059; embracing my creative side


 060; cute babies/toddlers in awesome outfits!

*There you have it for another week. I'll be sure to post again pretty soon because I need your help with something! Furthermore, I really wanna start posting at least three times a week! What things have made you happy this past weekend? Do you agree with my picks?


No comments:

Post a Comment