My kid has got a lot of hats! These aren't even all of them. She has a few of the same ones in different colors. I don't even own this many hats (anymore)! Most are gifts. Some where handmade by me. Some handmade by friends. Some boring. But most are fan-tas-tic! She didn't care to wear any hats towards the end of our photo-shoot. But who can blame her... 16 hat try-ons in one sitting. Way to go Babycakes!
1. We love strips. 2. Made by Sara! 3. First hat I made for her. 4. Dino hat. 5. Babybear. 6. A wee bit big. 7. Her newest addition. 8. Reversible. 9. 2$ bargain. 10. Plain jane. 11. Beet juice. 12. For sunny days. 13. Pirate wear. 14. First hat from Grandma :) 15. First hat from Grandpa. 16. Oops we fell asleep and our hat is too small.
Eeeeep. I love her.
Pssst. PS. I've decided: tomorrow I start sewing again.
No comments:
Post a Comment