Hello there happy campers! I've broken my vlogging virginity. Eugh, that was an unsavoury way to put it. I had my first shift at work today and I know it's early days
but I really like my job! I basically get paid to hand out fashion advice - it's quite fun. Although, I did have my first difficult customer in the form of an old lady enquiring about thermal vests. She started shouting at me because i showed her 'old fashioned' ones - umm little old lady I have one of those vests! I'm spending tomorrow lunchtime at a carvery with the world's creepiest neighbours (the sort that look like they've got bodies under their patio) and my Grandma. I'm working Friday morning then the beau is over for the weekend and of course I'll be watching Harry Potter! AGH, see you friday for Friday Favourites. Let me know what you think of the vlog...be relatively kind haha.
*apologies for: my gappy fringe, my weird face,
my comments on beastiality...basically the whole video. I'm not actually that ghostly. I was sat facing my window (:
No comments:
Post a Comment