Monday, April 2, 2012

Snap Happy #28: My Week In Photos


1. me basking in the sunshine. hello sexy hair, not. 2. pastel coloured houses 3. claire and i enjoying the sunshine 4. blossom in the back garden 5. mama's hydrangea 6. bacon sarnies galore! 7. my new NARS blush 8. grandma's flowers 9. blossom 10. gorgeous housing 11. blossom 12. claire's spring nail colour 13. cherry blossom! yes, i love blossom


Hello everyone! I'm currently back home sans the internet so I apologise for being a little quiet over here of late. It's such a nice feeling to be back home surrounded by my home comforts after three months away! I surprised my mamabear and sister with my return so it was quite an emotional moment. Although, my sister did later admit to me that she didn't remember who I was when she first clapped eyes on me. Sisterly love, eh?! The sunshine has been working absolute miracles for my usual moody disposition and I've been feeling quite contented with everything. It's amazing what being home (and steadily adopting your west country accent back again) can do for the soul! These are just a selection of photographs that I've taken recently. As you can see, I've gone a bit mad for flowers. I just get so bloody excited when there is sun in the sky! 


I've had quite a chilled time since I've been back. I've just been hanging out with grandma whilst she forces 8-9 mugs of tea a day down my gullet, summery walks with mamabear, bbq's where I eat my own weight in meat with fatherbear, mass cuddles with the cat and massive rants about anything and everything with my sisters. It's been perfect! I'm off camping towards the end of this week so I'm sure I'll be documenting that trip on here for you. It'll also be the three year anniversary of my Grandad's passing and what would have been my brother's 21st birthday this Saturday so I'm sure it'll be a cider fuelled day of nostalgia and toasts. That's how we do mourning in the west country ;) 


I'm off to go on a walk with the Motherbear so I'll have to love you and leave you. I'll be back soon - life without the internet is actually pretty lovely, by the way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment