No real big plans this weekend. Going out tonight to celebrate a friends birthday. Food, drinks, and if I'm lucky: some photohunt. The South Florida summer is killer (I have no idea how I did it last year while pregnant) and I'm just really looking forward to it cooling down so I can actually get out of the house with Marlowe.
Actually, speaking of cooler weather. We have a vacation planned for the first week of August, Marlowe's second plane trip. Where? Massachusetts. It's quite amusing to me that Marlowe &Eric will both be experiencing Massachusetts for their first time--- at the same time. I'm dreaming of boots and striped blazers. We'll see how the weather treats me. *positive thoughts*
Next week I'm hoping to post three (easy, but awesome) recipes: an asian soup broth, veggie spring rolls, and indian lentil fritters. nom nom nom.
I've been wondering where Marlowe picked up this scrunch face look. She does it *constantly* now. Michelle's response was: "really? really? you don't know? you do it constantly!" While taking these hair photos, I realized: she was right. I really really do make that face. (see photo above) A lot. Heh. Umm, also, Marlowe? She's awake now. And I guess in her sleep she learned how to say "bye bye!" :) :) :) She is awesome. Now she just needs to get the hand gestures and the mouth going at the same time. (Tomorrow she'll do it, I'm sure). Also! Now when she gets a little brave or excited, she is taking about three steps at a time! She only gets cooler each day that goes by!
Happy Weekend everyone!
ps. thank you for all your comments on my sleep post. I plan on checking out all resources that were mentioned! <3<3
No comments:
Post a Comment