Wednesday, July 27, 2011

viva♡'s: internet finds and inspiration (NEW LOOK!)

I'm a huge fan of these sorts of posts that regularly grace the blogosphere so I thought I'd give new light to an old Viva feature and create my very own! I've had such a lovely, and surprisingly productive, few days. Luke and I have pretty much got 90% of stuff ready for our flat, we've been on beautiful picnics and we've also managed to watch all three Lord of the Rings extended editions. Admittedly, I've fallen asleep whilst watching every single one of them but they're good films nonetheless! I've also been back for my hospital check up. Basically, I'm taking so many pills a day that I wouldn't be surprised if I start rattling when I walk. All the fun of the fair, eh?! I'm off to go chill out with my mancub for a few hours before he buggers off to work for a few days! Hope you're all well. I'm gunna bookmark tonight for a major blog reading sesh! I'll be back on Friday with another of my lists.  P.S Lyzi and I will be discussing the ins and outs of the South West blogger meet ASAP so check your emails for fresh info (:


  ♡ this Portugese cross stitch 


♡ this plate (& pretty much everything in the shop


♡ this pretty little dress that i need would like 






♡ this new song from bombay bicycle club - the kings of summer anthems 


♡ this yummy tumblr full of breakfast inspo 


♡ this idea for a new list 

♡ this. gotta love chips! 


I tried to find proper sources for each of these images. If you know the true source please feel free to comment and I'll add it in. Have a lovely rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment