If you know me (even a little bit).... or have read any of my blog posts about food (even just glimpsed at them), then you know how I feel about organics vs GMO's. I do everything I can to make ensure I consume zero GMO's.... for me... and for my daughter. And of course, I always recommend you do the same.
I don't want TV. (I don't own a TV). I never watch movies. I don't have the patience for them, and I find most movies to be filled with a lot of redundant crap. But I do love a good documentary, more specifically: all food documentaries. I found this video via Pacing The Panic Room and it really got a hold of my attention and a bit of my emotions too. Ryan's blog is spectacular (yes, spectacular), check it out &read: THIS POST by Ryan. I can relate 100% to his thoughts and feelings involved in the post. I won't get into the whole organics schbang again, or rant about my hate and disgust in Monsanto.... I'll just let you watch the video for yourself, and hope it sparks some interest and curiosity in you as well. I hope you always consider the food you are putting into your body, and more importantly: your children's bodies.
GMO Film Project Sizzler from Compeller Pictures on Vimeo.
Seriously, it's simple: No processed foods. No gmo's. Yes organics.
I don't want TV. (I don't own a TV). I never watch movies. I don't have the patience for them, and I find most movies to be filled with a lot of redundant crap. But I do love a good documentary, more specifically: all food documentaries. I found this video via Pacing The Panic Room and it really got a hold of my attention and a bit of my emotions too. Ryan's blog is spectacular (yes, spectacular), check it out &read: THIS POST by Ryan. I can relate 100% to his thoughts and feelings involved in the post. I won't get into the whole organics schbang again, or rant about my hate and disgust in Monsanto.... I'll just let you watch the video for yourself, and hope it sparks some interest and curiosity in you as well. I hope you always consider the food you are putting into your body, and more importantly: your children's bodies.
GMO Film Project Sizzler from Compeller Pictures on Vimeo.
Seriously, it's simple: No processed foods. No gmo's. Yes organics.
No comments:
Post a Comment