Sunday, June 26, 2011

snap happy 024;


Nomming some smoked salmon at lunchtime. I can never resist food before photographing it! | A field full of big daisies that I came across on my travels the other day | MUSHROOM MUSHROOM! | Tried to compile a summer playlist with my itunes. As you can see, it's full of shit so it took aaaages | Catching some rays bare faced. I was hella bored and slightly cold - hello shoulder! | Being a goofball with my best friend. My feet are quite big - sorry! | Ebony and my masculine alter ego | Ebony's gorgeous new 20p car boot duck brooch | 'Look somewhere' | Soggy vinegar chips | She loves her potato | Straining... | Dolly nomming a chip | White girl legs | Walking with my stepmum and younger sister | Sunny ferns | Such a South West cliché...Did a bit of tractor watching 

Little V has had a makeover! I just fancied a little change so I swapped a few things round. I'm not 100% about it but, for the moment, it's a keeper. I've had the best day embracing the sun with a beaut walk in the countryside. I've got a blister the size of my face on my little toe to show for it though :/ I met up with my gorgeous best friend, Ebony, yesterday for a day of bargain hunting and frivolity. We picked up some super cool pieces at the boot sale and had an argument with a pushy old man who kept trying to show us his 'magic tracks' every time we walked past. Likely story! What is it with pushy car boot sellers?! I don't want to buy your 100 year old tack! I purchased a cute little summer dress and a book before heading home with sore feet and a smile on my face. We stayed up drinking hazelnut hot chocolate accompanied by a few episodes of Summer Heights High. I think that's pretty much a little slice of perfection! This coming week~welcomes~
my 19th birthday. I have no enthusiasm for it whatsoever right now because some of my friends have let me down. At the moment, my celebrations consist of staying home and getting very very drunk alone. Oh, the glamour! I'm going to spend the rest of this beautiful summer's evening reading blogs and catching up with Glasto coverage. I can't wait to get my sass on for Sasha Fierce. 

P.S I blogged about the new South West blogger meet up the other day. If you're interested, please drop Lyzi and I an email. Transport prices are cheaper the further in advance you book them so go check them out sooner rather than later. Attendees may also get snapped for a super cool local style website ;) Mieow.

No comments:

Post a Comment